Location: Any where in India
Job Category: Dream Jobs/5 lpa, IT/Software
Last Date: 25 July 11
Hiring Process: Written-test.
Job Description :
Looking for a Software development Engineer in Test who will own the end-to-end test planning, test case design, and test execution for new features. Responsibilities will include the maintenance of existing automated regression test cases and automated functional and UI testing. Tests will be carried out with automation with very few exceptions. You will establish and enforce effective processes with the development team, and act as an advocate for the customer. . The person is expected have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. They should be fully capable of understanding complex systems and developing functional and performance test plans and cases for the same. They are also expected to be significant contributors in the design and development of high quality test automation. SDETs are expected to continuously raise the bar for QA practices, establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide. They need to be abreast with the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experience developing high quality test plans and test cases
- Experience with functional, performance and stress testing.
- Experience developing automation tools and frameworks is a big plus.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- 6 months – 3 years of experience developing in Java/C++/Ruby, for both web applications and back end services.
- Experience with Oracle databases and SQL a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test case design, test strategy and test case execution.
- Knowledge of Java based technologies. Understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is a definite plus.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for Quality Assurance.
- Ability to retain composure under stressful conditions, communicates effectively with a wide array of individuals at Amazon, and get the right things done
Work Location : Bangalore
NB : Only Candidates from Premier institutes preferred. (Minimum 6months of relevant experience is must)
Note: Recruitments through FreshersDirect only. This is NOT a direct walk-in.