Bangalore IT Freshers Job Vacancies in IBM India – 4th Jan 2011
Job Position : IT Help Desk
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Freshers (2010 pass outs with all the marks sheets and Provisional Degree certificates also) and Experienced candidates.
- Graduates & Post Graduates from any discipline (BSc, BCom, BSc, BE, MCA, MBA)
- Freshers 2010, 2009,2008,2007 pass outs
- Also, Diploma holders (10+2+3)
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in shifts
Walkin Venue :
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
EGL Pine Valley, 3rd Floor,
Koramangala Indiranagar inner Ring Road,
Walkin Date : 8th Jan 2011
Walkin Timings: 11AM to 12PM
- Walk-in candidates are requested to carry Resume, one photo-id,
- Please do not carry bags with you for the interview.
- Candidates walking after 12PM will not be entertained.
- Selection of candidates is at the sole discretion of the IBM Recruitment Team
About company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself
as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.