This is Krishna Mohan from ADDONE IT CONSULTING. We have openings with one of my client in Mumbai for Java SSE / Weblogic Portal Lead / Weblogic Portal SSE / JAVA, J2EE Technical Architect openings.
Java SSE (Struts, Hibernate)
Exp : 4-6 yrs
Location : Mumbai
This is for High End Java
Java j2ee technical Architect
-- 8 + OVERALL EXPERIENCE
-- 3+ CORE ARCHITECTURE
-- Technical Skills
-- Architect with J2EE technologies
-- Designed and implemented distributed systems
-- Excellent with RDBMS and data modeling
-- Strong exposure to Application Servers
-- Extremely proficient on core as well as J2EE design patterns
-- Should have designed & implemented SOA, Web-services solutions.
-- Extremely good on UML
Experience on performance monitoring & improvement a plus.
Experience Level 8+ years IT experience
-- Technology stack :JDK 1.6, Core-Java, J2EE
-- Web 2.0 awareness, AJAX.
-- MVC frameworks like Struts/Spring
-- Persistence framework experience like Hibernate/iBatis
-- Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, triggers.
-- Awareness of ETL tools like Informatica will be an advantage.
Aware ness of Configuration tools like Clear-case/CVS/SVN.
-- Responsibilities Interfacing with key stakeholders like Product Management group/Software specification group to participate in dicussions.
-- Come up with High level design proposals.
-- Review low-level design documents.
-- Demonstrates traceability between design & requirements
-- Modeling - business process, logical & physical (data)
-- Identify candidate and alternative architecture & designs & do trade off analysis
-- Prepare architectural & design docs and presentations
-- Identify solutions
-- Participate in designing frameworks.
-- Review technical artifacts
-- Sets standards and best practices in design & development for project team
-- Should have been involved in Prototype, experiment (POC) & simulate
-- Support scoping activities
-- Identify technical risks and mitigate them
-- Ensures performance considerations are part of design and implementation.
-- Sound knowledge of at-least 1 dev methodologies i.e. MSF, SCRUM, RUP, XP
Expert in SDLC processes i.e. Configuration Management, Release Management, Testing, and Tools Integration
-- Other details Very good verbal & written communication skills expected
-- Required to work independently
Solution oriented approach
Weblogic Portal SSE AND LEAD Openings
SSE Weblogic Portal:-
Total Exp: - 4 â€" 6yrs
Weblogic Portal Exp: - 1+yrs
CTC we can offer is :- 7.5 lpamax
Number of Positions: - 5
Lead Weblogic Portal:-
Total Exp: - 8 â€" 12yrs
Weblogic Portal Exp: - 2+yrs
CTC we can offer is :- 12 lpa max
Number of Positions: - 2
These positions requires
- Hands on experience on web based Java/J2EE projects.
- Strong team skills and should be able to lead a team
- Self motivation, flexibility, and a high level of personal initiative
- Experience in the full life-cycle of software development: requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments
- Worked in Agile methodologies and involved in SCRUM meetings
- 5+ years object oriented analysis and design
- Development experience in BEA Weblogic portal
- 5+ years Java enterprise application development
- Development experience with middleware technologies.
- 5+ years Oracle PL / SQL programming experience required
- Broad understanding of data, application and presentation layer software technologies and systems (e.g. HTML, XML, Java, Web Services, SOA, SOAP, Linux) required
- WebSphere, JBoss, etc
If you are interested in this please forward your Updated CV along with your CTC, ECTC, and NP. For further clarification you can reach at
Please mention Subject Line clearly to which position you want to apply.
Name / Position / current Location / Total Exp / Relevant Exp
Example: Mohan / Java â€"SSE / Mumbai / 6 years / 4 years