Company:Syntel Sourcing Pvt. Ltd
SYNTEL - KPO
The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments. It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved. It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to Global Securities & Capital Markets.
Educational Qualification / Certifications required
• AMFI / NCFM Certifications
• Good Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Basic Accounting ( Bank reconciliation)
• Knowledge of Capital markets / Mutual funds
• Working knowledge of MS Excel
• Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply.
• Candidates should be open to work in any shifts including night shifts.
If our invite excites you, please feel free to send across your updated copy of resume on [HIDDEN TEXT].
Alternatively you may also walk in for the interview during Week-Days.
Time Slots: 9.30 am, 11.30 am & 1.30 pm
Please confirm your attendance through mail.
Please mention my name "KANCHAN" on the top of your resume as reference.
You may also refer your friends and relatives who are willing to work in financial service domain.
Venue for interview:
Syntel Sourcing Pvt. Ltd.
Hiranandani Business Park,
Landmark-BG India Company