Looking For: B.Tech/B.E/MBA/PGDM
Designation Assistant manager- Business Development
Job Description Preparation of investment reports and analysis of opportunities through Financial modeling for the various power plants to facilitate decision making process
- Preparation of bids as per the prescribed formats and drafting of other necessary documents. Involve in Competitive Bidding process for Power Projects viz. thermal / solar / hydro in India and abroad
- Assistance in due diligence/documentation like Implementation Agreements/MoUâs with the State Government, Power Purchasing Agreements, etc for existing power projects.
- Analysis of various policies specifically related to the Power Generation in Indian Power sector.
- To keep track of the emerging Business Opportunities in Power sector.
- Financial modeling for a Power Project of thermal / solar / hydro
- Analysis of various regulatory aspects of power sector
Desired Profile Analytical skills; Presentation skills, Ability to work under pressure; Communication skills.
MBA in Power Management would be preferred.
Experience 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type Oil and Gas/ Power/Infrastructure/Energy
Functional Area Sales, BD
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization