3i-Infotech off-Campus Recruitment for
1. Selection Process:
Prior work experience is not required. However a strong aptitude for
an IT career is a must. To test candidates' aptitude, an aptitude test
will be conducted. The test will be of 90 minutes duration and have
sections on logical reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude and
English language ability. It will consist of objective questions. Each
section will have 50 questions. Passing in every section is essential.
There will be negative score for incorrect answers to the extent of
25%. (i.e., if a question is of 1 mark then incorrect answer will have
–0.25 marks). The test will be conducted on October 19, 2008. (The
exact details of time and venue for the test will be communicated to
the interested candidates through their respective admit cards.)
2. Aptitude Test Centers :
The test centers will be located in –
1. Ahmedabad 2. Bangalore 3. Bhubaneshwar 4. Coimbatore
5. Chandigarh 6. Chennai 7. Hyderabad 8. Indore
9. Kochi 10. Kolkata 11. Lucknow 12. Mumbai
13. Jaipur 14. New Delhi 15. Pune 16. Vishakhapatnam
17. Nagpur 18 Thiruvananthapuram 19 Bhopal 20 Guwahati
21. Allahabad 22. Panaji 23. Trichy
(As mentioned above, the exact venue will be communicated to the
applicants through their respective admit cards.)
3. Interview Centers:
The interviews of candidates short-listed after the aptitude test will
be held in –
1. Mumbai 2. New Delhi 3. Kolkata 4. Chennai
5. Bangalore 6. Hyderabad 7 Lucknow 8 Kochi
(The exact venue and time will be communicated to the candidates.)
4. Preference for place of joining :
The selected candidates will be required to join us at New Delhi,
Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Kochi. Indicate your
preference on the Application Form. Please note that you can give only
one preference. Also, please note that our decision in this regard
will be final and binding.
5. Sending us your Application & Examination Fees:
To be able to take this test, the interested candidates need to do the
1. Register themselves on the "CANDIDATE INTERFACE SYSTEM". The URL is
2. Login with the login name and password from step 1.
3. Fill an Application form online in the "CANDIDATE INTERFACE SYSTEM".
4. Print the Application Form.
5. Mail the Application Form with a Demand Draft by registered post or
speed post or courier.
The examination fees (non refundable) by way of a Demand Draft or Pay
Order of a Bank worth Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) payable to
3i Infotech Ltd. at Mumbai so as to reach us on or before October 08,
2008 at the following address
3i Infotech Ltd.,
Trainee Recruitment Cell
Akruti Trade Center, 3rd floor,
Bhim Nagar, MIDC, Marol,
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093.
Please ensure to write candidate's name and login name in block
capitals on the backside of the DD/PO. Applications received after the
above date will not be accepted.
6.1 Candidates born on or after June 30, 1981 can apply. .
6.2 Educational qualifications: Candidates with the below mentioned categories -
Category A : Post-graduates with graduation in Engineering or
Technology: (e.g., BE/B Tech with M Tech/ MBA) from any discipline
Category B : Graduates in Engineering or Technology (or equivalent)
from any discipline,: M Sc (IT, Comp. Science, Electronics, Maths,
Stats, Physics Or Chemistry)
Category C : Science graduates with MCA or MBA, : BCA/ BCS with MCA or MBA
Category D : Commerce graduates with MCA or MBA: BA (Maths, Stats or
Economics) with MCA or MBA
Category E : Science graduates (IT, Comp. Science, Electronics, Maths,
Stats, Physics,Or Chemistry), BCA, BCS, Diploma Holders (any branch of
6.3. Final year MCA / BCA students in all above categories can apply
7. About Professional Grooming:
The Software Trainees selected above will undergo a thorough
on-the-job grooming covering various aspects of software professional
work such as
- Software Engineering Life Cycle
- Requirements gathering / analysis / engineering
- Software design concepts and practices
- Software development practices and standards
- Software testing and review
- Software implementation
- Software maintenance
- Software Quality Management
- Operating Systems: Unix, Windows, Linux, Sun Solaris
- RDBMS : Oracle 9i / 10G , SQL Server 2005
- Front End Tools : Developer 2000, Visual Basic
- Component technologies : VB COM
- Servers : IBM Websphere , Pramati
- Web-technologies : .Net , Java
- Development / Testing environment / Tools
The above grooming will consist of about 3 months of class room
training and on the job training during remaining part of the year.
The Software Engineer Trainees will receive an annual remuneration
package as detailed below -
Category A : Rs. 1,18,000/- per annum
Category B, C & D : Rs. 1,56,000/- per annum
Category E : Rs. 96,000/- per annum
9. The Schedule:
The last date for receiving applications : October 08, 2008
Aptitude test : October 19, 2008
Result declaration for the above : November 10, 2008
(The result will be communicated to the candidates through the
candidate interface system at our website..)
Interviews: Dates will be communicated to short listed candidates
after the results.
Selected candidates will be required to join us in batches from ……………
December 2008 onwards
The results of the aptitude test will be declared as mentioned above.
The candidates short-listed for interviews will be informed the
details regarding the interviews (date, time and venue) through the
candidate interface at our website/ by e-mail..
AT ALL STAGES OF THIS SELECTION PROCESS THE DECISIONS OF THE SELECTION
COMMITTEE WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING AND NO CORRESPONDENCE/
COMMUNICATION OF ANY KIND WILL BE ENTERTAINED..
10. For further queries / help:
Contact us on : 022- 39145771 between 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)