Designation Metrics Engineer
Job Description Key Tasks Responsibilities:
Interacting with various ground across Symbian and collecting data about project progress/defects/defect turn around time
- Analyzing that data and converting them into reports
- Identifying RED flags from the data through analysis techniques
- Understanding the project progress/dynamics and correlated with data and there by verifying the accuracy
- Create WEB pages which can be used to publish the data
- Should know MS excel, powerpoint and word very well
- Should know how to create web pages and publish them internally
- Should have good data analysis skills and logical thinking
- Quick learning
- Good communication.
- Previous experience of generating management reports, etc
- Business Objects (BOXI)
Desired Profile Qualifications:
- Any branch of engineering / science post graduate with knowledge computer programming using Visual Basic /Perl
- Fresh MBA with knowledge of computer programming using Visual Basic/Perl will also be OK.
- Experience 0 - 1 Years
- Industry Type Telcom/ISP
- Functional Area Systems, EDP, MIS
Any Engg. Graduate - Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SYMBIAN SOFTWARE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
For More Details Click Here & Apply.